Thursday, October 28, 2010

What a week!

OH it was a great week filled with lots of moving!

The KG1 kids were busy skipping, hopping, jumping, and galloping. At the end of the week they finished with a fun movement obstacle course. Ask them what their favorite part of the course was. 

KG2 started the week with and obstacle course and finished with yarn balls and bean bags. We were throwing catching and balancing all over the movement and music room. Ask your child what their favorite thing to do with the yarn ball was!

Well my stats on my blog said I had some 50 people look at my blog, but I only had about 5 people comment. Please leave me a comment and let me know what your child is doing to stay active on the weekend or what they told you they did this week.

Next week we will continue to practice our balancing and our jumping! I will be asking your child how they can balance, and where they can balance...

Here is a video of the kids who got to play with scooters this week. Thanks mom and dad for commenting on the blog! 


Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. awww it was such a great fun,kids r really having a blast time :) but it is much more fun to watch them playing n enjoying themselves, thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,i am lara's mother(KG1B).It's such a pleasure to see the kids having so much fun.
    Well,lara doesn't tell much about her school days so it's just a good way for me to be informed. Thank you

    ReplyDelete